considering that the base price of a CR (club racer) was 37K in 2009, I think you can obviously get a great deal on one of these.
Since the entry price was so high I think you probably avoid the F&F crowd having thrashed the car and/or look for something that was modified. That supercharged one above looks well put together and nicely maintained. I'm not sure you'd be able to find such hp and a solid chassis for that price.
I agree wholeheartedly, Brett.
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/32blc6v
http://tinyurl.com/2u7wktu
considering that the base price of a CR (club racer) was 37K in 2009, I think you can obviously get a great deal on one of these.
Since the entry price was so high I think you probably avoid the F&F crowd having thrashed the car and/or look for something that was modified. That supercharged one above looks well put together and nicely maintained. I'm not sure you'd be able to find such hp and a solid chassis for that price.