Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2012 GT-R


Why aren't I rich?

http://jalopnik.com/5650558/2012-nissan-gt+r-godzilla-gets-a-facelift

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you aren't rich?

    This car is fast.
    This car is technologically advanced.
    This car is a Ring monster.

    This car is Fugly.

    I'm sorry, but this car has a 40 year heritage and a legacy which few supercars short of Ferrari and 911's enjoy. In terms of design I can see the double round tail lights but it is an afterthought.

    Whereas the WRX/STi is pudgy and fugly, this car is just plain fat and fugly. Too many computers (that still can't keep the transmission from grenading) and too much weight.

    For the cost I'd rather have a ZR1, 911 Turbo S, or something older and custom. This might be a daily driver but it doesn't excite me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You ripped Godzilla up. Fugly might be a bit harsh, but I did really like the initial concept of this car. Much more evolutionary. I'll try to find a photo.

    ReplyDelete