If the BTTF trilogy hadn't come out this car would go down as one of the worst automotive failures in world history.
Lotus Esprit derived chassis. Awesome. Peugeot/Renault/Volvo V6. Um. what? 130 US spec hp. Really? 10.5 second 0-60. I'm done here.
Nearly all of them were built in a period of 5 months by undertrained Irish workers during the worst period of Irish unemployment since the potatoes got moldy. No thanks, I'll pass.
I like to remember John for his development of the GTO, the Firebird and even the Fiero.
If the BTTF trilogy hadn't come out this car would go down as one of the worst automotive failures in world history.
ReplyDeleteLotus Esprit derived chassis. Awesome.
Peugeot/Renault/Volvo V6. Um. what?
130 US spec hp. Really?
10.5 second 0-60. I'm done here.
Nearly all of them were built in a period of 5 months by undertrained Irish workers during the worst period of Irish unemployment since the potatoes got moldy. No thanks, I'll pass.
I like to remember John for his development of the GTO, the Firebird and even the Fiero.