
Remember now - not until 2011 oct - dec.
Check out the wikipedia page on 911. Pretty interesting. Prior to 1998 they were all air cooled. I like that. One less system to break down.
It looks like you like the 993 (1993-1998). It came as a 2 (rear wheel) and a 4 (all wheel) in regular, targa and cabriolet. I think I want rear wheel drive with regular roof. Rear wheel is always faster in a straight line. :)
1998-2005 where they effed up the headlights - not interested.
I also don't like the models with the overly flared wheel wells.
What do you think? Also - why is it some 911 are still $$$$ and then deals like this pop up?
I definitely dig the AC 911s. I think this looks like a steal considering the mileage and the aftermarket parts. the 993-series was definitely the best looking too. I don't dig on the newer 996 or 997 series.
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/2br2228
Why haven't you bought this already again?
ReplyDelete